animals, horses, farm animals, exotics and wildlife. It is also an effective and empowering
method that provides self-help for humans.
Developed by internationally recognized animal expert,
Linda Tellington-Jones, PhD (Hon),
this method is based on cooperation and respect for all animals and their people.
The approach in the field of canines is widely accepted
as a powerful method to improve
behavior, enhance performance and health and teach a dog to learn willingly.
It helps establish a deeper rapport and more effective connection and
understanding between humans and their animals.
The Tellington Method is comprised of four components:
- Gentle body work called Tellington TTouch comprised of circular touches, lifts, and slides;
- Movement exercises in "The Playground for Higher Learning;
- Specific harnesses and other equipment;
- Intention with the realization that you can "Change Your Mind & Change Your Animal."
The Tellington TTouch can help in cases of:
Rehab from Injury
Show & Performance Related Issues
Excessive Barking and Chewing
- Leash Pulling
- Jumping Up
- Aggressive Behavior
- Extreme Fear and Shyness
- Resistance to Grooming
- Excitability and Nervousness
- Car Sickness
- Problems Associated With Aging